CFF #10 Blast Off and Weigh-In

Dropshot

Staff member
Guys (and gals)...we will be blasting off one at a timewith no passing until you reach the river. On the weigh in side, the last thing we want to do is jeopardize the health of our fishery, as the finger pointing of dead fish at tournaments seems to be growing and we are not going to be part of that group. We rarely have a fish die. Keep taking good care of them in the livewell. If a fishdies, which sometimes happens, find someone who will take it home and eat it rather than waste the resource. </p>

</p>

For the weigh in side. The idea below my vary as this is our first shot doing it this way, and we may work in a slot for the committee to weigh in quickly prior to 2:15 so we can all assist with the weigh-in. The plan is to start weighing in at 2:15 per CFF rules. </p>

Here is the tentative weigh-in time based on your blast off number:</p>

Boats 1-5 2:15</p>

Boats 6-10 2:20</p>

Boats 11-152:25</p>

Boats 16-20 2:30</p>

Boats 21-25 2:35</p>

Boats 26-30 2:40</p>

Based on the number weighing in, we may announce a flight to bring in their fish earlier. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR FISH IN THE LIVEWELL UNTIL TIME FOR YOUR FLIGHT TO BE WEIGHED IN.</p>

Strato-G

Take me that long (5 minutes) to walk from ramp to weigh station...old people need mo time...lol....... emoGeezer emoUSA

FirstLight

bricknbass - 7/20/2018 11:54 AM

jpdavidm - 7/20/2018 12:51 PM

What does the weather look like or tonight?
storms. But they wrong some times

we've had all these beautiful nights the last couple nights and then tonight they talk like its going to hammer down with storms....

Chick68

You guys should think about tonight, There is just to much chance of something going wrong weather wise. What would be wrong with next week ?

Justaflippin

Is there anyone that needs/wants a partner? I have more than enough tackle and rods just need a ride. I am a good listener and more than open to learning new things. Please contact me at 423-309-2150