Lost Paddle at HBSP

HiwasseeColt

If anyone sees a black paddle around the dock at hbsp please message me. While fishing last night I heard yells for help around midnight so I went to see what was going on. Came across 3 people floating by an overturned canoe. They didn’t have life jackets and couldn’t flip the canoe back over. They were in the main channel. I pulled them on my boat and flipped their canoe back over. They were exhausted and lost their paddle so I let them use mine. They were supposed to leave my paddle at the dock but I didn’t see it when I loaded up. If you see it Friday morning please let me know.

Gator

A canoe shouldn’t be out after dark unless it has the proper lights. Those guys could have been ran over and really hurt. You did good though.

Gator

A canoe shouldn’t be out after dark unless it has the proper lights. Those guys could have been ran over and really hurt. You did good though.

Gator

JEEPnFISH

After what you did for them it sucks you didn't get the paddle back. They might have left it at the dock and someone else got it though.