CFF #2 Launch Ramp Changed to HBSP

Dropshot

Staff member
Hi, as of 5:30 on Tuesday afternoon we are still planning to go out of the Riverpark. We are closely watching the weather, and understand if we receive a large portion of additional precipitation that we might be forced to change it. Please bare with us as we monitor the next 24 hours before making a final decision.</p>

Safety is the primary concern. Secondary concern isa crowded ramp,which is quickly becoming the norm on the weekends. </p>

Carl

Re: CFF #2 Launch Ramp

Watts bar and Ft loudon are still over 3ft high. Still a lot of water left. It looks like at least 75k through Sunday through Chick dam.

Oldman

ramp is still closed.

churly

Yes. The river park ramp is closed

billyc

Rivermont is only ramp that will be open . As long as they are spilling over 80,000 ramp will be closed right now thru Friday projected 84,500. Rivermont ramp was fine to launch from this past weekend , I launched from there with 90,000 running by myself. Plenty of parking too. Not sure but I think someone has one out of Sullivans Saturday also but not 100 percent sure of that.

Lx545

Good luck getting somewhere else. Seems every ramp is having a tournament.

Dropshot

Staff member
Ramp is being swapped with March 24 tournament. Will be going out of HBSP.

canoe fisherman

Fyi for everyone. High school tournament out of Chester frost, and a benefit tournament out of Chester frost Saturday as well

ccone

can i ask a question is it safe to fish around the riverpark and down river twards downtown with them flowing 85 thousand out of the dam im sure fishing breaks and eddies could make for good fishing

porthos33

ccone - 3/7/2018 9:50 PM can i ask a question is it safe to fish around the riverpark and down river twards downtown with them flowing 85 thousand out of the dam im sure fishing breaks and eddies could make for good fishing
Super safe!! Put in at Rivermont and you are good to go!

bronzeback45

Wish you all luck, I'm going to have to miss another one. Tonya fractured her foot and have lots of honey do's on my list to our home for an upcoming inspection and appraisal. Also, I hate Chickamauga right now emoLaugh .. I'm going to say 16 lbs will win.