Nickajack Classic ramp?

bronzeback45

Any ideas, I vote RP, the lake has been fishing like crap.

silvertalon

I like RP. Also with the 2 day format, that puts both lake ramps closer together (RP/CFP), less travel. Unless ya live south that is.

bronzeback45

FYI, Marion county ramp closed Saturday due to boat race and Carl is having his at Shellmound and 2 other Tourney's out of Sullivan's. I got a text from Tim Thornbury giving me a heads up.. makes since to use RP ramp to stay away from congestion..JMO..

elwestb

... been told that the RP is also closed!?

bronzeback45

NITRO7 - 10/4/2017 6:14 PM Closed on Saturday not sunday
</p>

</p>

Yeah Saturday only, started new thread, the river is closed to thru traffic as well.

elwestb

There is supposed to be two Tx.'s out of Sullivan's. Boat races at Marion County and Carl Reed's Classic at Shellmound and the RP is closed on Saturday. ????

FirstLight

elwestb - 10/5/2017 6:15 PM

There is supposed to be two Tx.'s out of Sullivan's. Boat races at Marion County and Carl Reed's Classic at Shellmound and the RP is closed on Saturday. ????

Racoon Mountain has decent ramp and parking. And last I heard the parking lot lights are working again. I fished out of there all last fall and getting there before daylight it was pitch black with no lights. But if lights are working it would be ok.

bronzeback45

Hey Patrick, thanks for The switch. Sullivan's is a good choice on Sunday, mid lake and everyone has their choice up or down or just drop TM. Sorry guys, I guess I had a little bit of Larry in me, AKA (oldman) LOL. Glad the committee changed days and hopefully we will all catch'em and have a good time. emoThanks again committee members for all the work each of you do, you guys don't get enough credit! emoToast emoThumbsup emoThumbsup