Fishing from shore today around harrison bay.. Where?

Daren12

Taking my son and a friend fishing this afternoon down around Harrison Bay Wolftever area. Can anyone recommend a good place to fish from shore and what is best to use for bait this time of year.

Thanks
Daren

Henderson1976

If I were u, I'd take the road that leads to the camping area all the way to the back dead end. There are plenty of areas around there to fish from the bank. As far as bait/lures, if your bass fishing is use a lipless crankbait, shallow crankbait, swimbait, plastic worm. If crappie fishing I'd use small jigs & grubs maybe under a float. Good luck. There's plenty to be caught in that area! :)

Tight_Lines

I would also try right there at the boat ramp under and around Wolftever bridge a lot of people catch fish there and right now crappie im sure are being caught on minnow rigs. can catch blue gill and catfish there also. i usually have success there. and there is good access to it.
Tight lines!

Lennys

Yes, I agree with you, we also fish around the Wolftever bridge. There I first tried flies for fishing. It was very cool, good catch. I'm skeptical about this but I was wrong. The method really works. you can look here on the site, we will study together.