Post Padding to Fish CFF Tournaments

Dropshot

Staff member
This will be the only post about this subject for the season unless problems persist. </p>

<font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif" size="2">Don't be foolish and pad your post counts with Emoticons and one word posts in the intro section and other sections of the forum to pad your post counts. All this will do is get the tournament committee on you and establish a level of distrust you will never shake. </font></p>

<font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif" size="2">If you decide you want to fish the CFF trail the sensible way to qualify is as follows:</font></p>

<font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif" size="2">1. Plan ahead! Sign up and start making sensible, quality posts in a timely manner before the tournament you want to fish. 5 posts a day = 35 posts a week.
</font></p>

<font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif" size="2">2. Leave out the EMOs. EMO only posts are a sign that you really don't care about posting. </font></p>

<font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif" size="2">3. Don't make 50 posts in an hour. If you want to find your post count reset, or denied entry to a tournament, then go ahead and think "no one is watching". I have witnessed it for years, but it seems to get worse the first of the year and early in the season. And trust me, forum mods and admins are watching what is going on. As a committee member and a moderator, I can guarantee you we are watching post counts, and often comment amongst each other when the entire page of new posts is covered by 1 or 2 people. </font></p>

<font face="Arial" size="2">4. Post real fishing reports. This forum was built on fishing reports. If I had my way all CFF tourney participants would be required to post a fishing report, and a minimum number of reports would be needed to qualify. Fishing reports are what bring people to our site.
</font></p>

<font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif" size="2">If the tournament committee cannot trust you to do little things like qualify responsibly and in an ethical manner or sign up properly, then how can we question if you follow the rules when you are on the water? I look forward to seeing everyone on the water!</font></p>

WE HAVE DECLINED TO ALLOW ANGLERS TO FISH WITH THE TRAIL BEFORE DUE TO THESE KINDS OF TACTICS TO QUALIFY AND WILL NOT HESITATE TO DO IT AGAIN.</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>