2013 "View from the stand" thread

churly

Here's mine. Look to the left of that split tree. There is a half racked 8 point, 1.5 year old

Attachments

• image5.jpg
    image5.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 712

churly

Sorry I meant right, look in the green field. He is a 1.5 year old 8 point that has busted his right side off somehow. He will be a toad in a couple years.

Kirk

I had a nice ridge to hunt Saturday afternoon. </p>

</p>

019_zps6834584f.jpg
</p>

Jmax

churly - 10/21/2013 5:16 PM

Here's mine. Look to the left of that split tree. There is a half racked 8 point, 1.5 year old

I blew it up and made it right side up for you but I still don't see an eight point, what were you drinking that night before this was taken? emoScratch Jmax

churly

Jmax - 10/22/2013 8:05 AM

I blew it up and made it right side up for you but I still don't see an eight point, what were you drinking that night before this was taken? emoScratch Jmax

Look to the right of the of the double tree. He has a brow and three tines on HIS left side. He walked right under me going into the plot.

Jmax

churly - 10/22/2013 6:34 AM

Jmax - 10/22/2013 8:05 AM

Look to the right of the of the double tree. He has a brow and three tines on HIS left side. He walked right under me going into the plot.

O.K., this is bugging me, is either of these him?

Attachments

• image5.jpg
    image5.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 704

churly

Top circle. I had to resize the pic and its mpossible to see it with detail. I can take my i pad and blow up the original picture and see him fine. That pic was taken with my droid. Left my hd camera plugged to the charger at the house.

bbdown

Here's one</p>

Oops. How do you resize pics from phone?</p>

churly

SpurHunter - 10/22/2013 2:45 PM

churly - 10/22/2013 12:43 PM

Www.resize2mail.com

Have you tried that from a phone?[

No. I carry an I pad everywhere for work. Text pic to email, upload, then it will save on your camera roll. Probably would work on i phone