CFF membership

troutfanatic

How do you actually join the CFF? I have the 150 posts. Thanks for the info.

Pointer 78

Just show up and fish.

SethColeman

Your good to go. If you are referring to the tourneys. When they post the sign up all you have to do is say "your in", then show up at the ramp with $35 or $40 if your fishing with someone for the first time,and your good to go. You are already a member of the CFF and glad to have ya!

Pointer 78

The CFF Trail offers 2 free passes for those that want to fish with us but do not have the required post count. They can be used up until the 5th tournament.</p>

March 19th on Nickajack is our next one.</p>

BassVol

I'm a long time lurker and have posted a few reports when they are worthy of reporting (which is rare). I am working on my 150 post as well. I am gonna try to be there on the 19th.

Jmax

Keep in mind that is 150 combined with your partner. If you are fishing with someone that also posts you can add your two togather and get the 150. Two free passes makes you able to fish while you are building your post count. A bad fishing trips counts also so just because you did not catch anything does not make it not worth posting. As mentioned the fee to join is only $5.00 per person, one time charge. The entry for each event is $30 per boat. Come on out and meet some of us loosers. emoBigsmile Jmax

Pointer 78

Again, you can use the two free passes to fish Nickajack on March 19th and Chickamauga on April 2nd. After that, all of you should have sufficient posts to fish the rest of the trail.