Guntersville lodging

twilson

If any of you are planning on staying in Scottsboro I just got a room at Jameson Inn on priceline for 60 bucks. Had to do the name your own price thing to get it. May save some of you a few bucks their normal rate is 80 I think.

elwestb

... when's the party start? I know that Faith and Ben are coming!?

stratos21xl

If it's the one I'm thinking of in town it's really nice!! We stayed there last summer and I think we paid about the same price. There is some decent places to eat close by and a Wal-Mart, It was pretty close to BB Comer.

twilson

It is pretty nice. Right beside Geno's so you wont have to go far for dinner or a cold one. Also has power hookups. The party will start whenever I get off the water just won't have the free massages since faith's wife locked up his jewels and won't let him come...

elwestb

... poor 'ol Faith!

Bprice

I've got two rooms open, but you have to cook for me, and do my laundry. You do get to hang out with me, which makes it all worth it.

churly

Me and ramjack will be spending Friday evening at the lodge with a garage(creekstone lodge) in Hollywood. Right next to the Mud Creek ramp, $70 a night and am able to keep the boat dry and safe. I would also recomend the jameson. It's nice and close to geno's....

churly

thats why I like the garage idea.

Skeeter

1+ for Genos..... That place is awsome!!!!. The only problem with Jameson is parking. We stayed there last Sept. and there is only trailer parking along the sides of the parking lot. Half of our group had to back the boat in a parking spot and unhook it.</p>

</p>

I am not fishing in the tourny but will be down there tomorrow to fun fish.</p>

bronzeback45

My wife and I are staying at comfort inn. They have parking lot madefor boats to plug your charger in. We are paying $45 tonight but she works @ choo choo, and has connections with friends.</p>