Official sign-up thread for CFF #1-Guntersville 2-19-11

Pointer 78

We will be launching from Jackson County Park. Safe light till 1:00 p.m. Central, 2:00 p.m. Eastern. 3 fish limit. $30.00 entry fee per boat. You may fish solo if you wish. Free passes are in effect for those not having the required 150 posts. However, at least one person in the boat has to be a member of CFF. </p>

</p>

1. Pointer 78 and Dropshot</p>

2. Wiskers and Jmax, (Team Put Wiskers On Big Fish)</p>

3. Sam I am and Bama Fan </p>

4. Canoe Fisherman and Bassfisher315</p>

5. Hook1 and Jason</p>

6. Elwestb and Jerry Malone </p>

7. Hippi97 and Troy (Team Hookset)</p>

8. Captain Hazmat and Superbad</p>

9. Wbwilly and Bobalsip</p>

10. Bassodav and ?</p>

11. Seth and Fishnboy </p>

12. Offshore and Fat Rabbit</p>

13. 8 Ball and Basspwner</p>

14. tndoe and showme$</p>

15. Rooster and River Rambler</p>

16. bobby_hamrick and ?</p>

17. Strato-G and Bass Pro 96</p>

18. Jonathanfaith2 and Ben Brooks </p>

19. Churly and Ramjack </p>

20. Bub591945 and Jamiesmith5050 </p>

21. Roger2453 and Eddie 12157 </p>

22. Bullets Rule and Tankstr20 </p>

23. Bronzeback45 and Watergirl73</p>

24. Fishnjunkie and Dragfish </p>

25. Nickajack Angler and Team D (Team Diarrhea) </p>

26. Squirrel Monkey and Rob </p>

27. Fishunt Lg and Ranger 742 </p>

28. Big Fish and Wormy </p>

29. XRfoxracer and ? </p>

30. Wellsided and Rick West </p>

31. bullets rule and tankstr20</p>

32. seth and blueballs</p>

33. billy c and Whitebullet </p>

34. G.L. Football and Austin </p>

35. Bullet and uncleghenry</p>

36. Yankeeskeeter and Bryan Lumin</p>

37. Johnboy44 and ?</p>

38. high2425 and TheRealMcCoy</p>

39. Gray bomber and ?</p>

40. ureas2me and Gary</p>

emoAngel

canoe fisherman

Canoe Fisherman and Bassfisher315

elwestb

Elwestb and ? waiting to hear!?

8 Ball

8 Ball and basspwner will be attending.

Jmax

If I understand the rules correctly it is $30 plus $5 for each person that fishes this one....Correct? This year we have a one time fee for each person fishing the CFF tournaments of $5 per person. With that thought in mind you need to have $40 for a team of two people or $35 if you plan to fish by yourself. emoScratch Would hate to see someone show up short. emoThumbsup Jmax

tndoe270

tndoe and showme$ will be there ready to donate. This is showme's first cff tx and he is looking forward to the big G. I just hope we can find a fish or two, preferably three!!!!!!!!

Buoy-Master

Jmax - 2/13/2011 6:53 PM If I understand the rules correctly it is $30 plus $5 for each person that fishes this one....Correct? This year we have a one time fee for each person fishing the CFF tournaments of $5 per person. With that thought in mind you need to have $40 for a team of two people or $35 if you plan to fish by yourself. emoScratch Would hate to see someone show up short. emoThumbsup Jmax
</p>

emoParty Is that what Mrs. Jmax said the first time you two _____? LOL! emoPoke </p>

Yes, you are correct Jim. $30 for tournament and an additional 1 time fee of $5 <u>PER PERSON</u>. Once you pay the 1 time fee, your good for the season. This fee will help us get a great set of scales, which we now have but owe for, and the rest forsupplies we need for the trail. Anything left over will roll into the Classic which is something we are stoked about! </p>

</p>

Jmax

Come on there gang, only 16 boats so far and I know there is a bunch more that will be coming. Should be a heck of a good tournament. All week the weather will be getting up into the 60s and the G warms up fast with all the grass and shallow water it has. Come on out and join in on this great tournament. Not to mention the fellowship and bull that is spread around before and after the event. emoBigsmile Jmax