CFF 2011, couple questions for all the newbies

canoe fisherman

this will be my 2nd year fishing with the CFF, last year (my first) i had to sign a waiver. Do we need to sign a new one for the 2011 season? Also just want to make sure I am correct on the weigh in time, all weigh in times are Eastern time and not local time, is this correct also? I am just wanting to be clear on these majorly important details. thanks and can't wait to see everyone next Saturday, oh yeah ....I am ready to pose for any pictures with my big sack of fish and the prize money that i recieve..... emoLaugh emoLaugh emoDoh JUST JINXED MYSELF!!!! emoCrazy

elwestb

I believe that you do need to print out a new disclaimer waiver each year and all times are E/S time. We should have some printed and available at registration also.

fischnrod

canoe fisherman - 2/11/2011 4:11 PM

this will be my 2nd year fishing with the CFF, last year (my first) i had to sign a waiver. Do we need to sign a new one for the 2011 season? Also just want to make sure I am correct on the weigh in time, all weigh in times are Eastern time and not local time, is this correct also? I am just wanting to be clear on these majorly important details. thanks and can't wait to see everyone next Saturday, oh yeah ....I am ready to pose for any pictures with my big sack of fish and the prize money that i recieve..... emoLaugh emoLaugh emoDoh JUST JINXED MYSELF!!!! emoCrazy

You should get a weigh in bag with a zipper====And don't get in front of anybody

canoe fisherman

I am not the one who had the "flop" last year, that was my brother THE WIZARD. but thanks for the info guys. emoToast