Pre-fishing the G this weekend....

Jmax

Well...it looks like me and CCSM will be on the G this coming Saturday to try our luck at finding some. The last time I fished with CCSM we were able to eleminate a bunch of water. emoRedface I hope we can find some fish to stretch our line and have a plan for the CFF tournament. Going to be fishing the upper end and the mid section. If you see us give us a shout. Anyone else going to be up there this weekend? Should be a nice day and the weather is suppose to be in the 50s. emoThumbsup Jmax

canoe fisherman

I would love to fish this weekend, I am thinking about fishing the ABA as a backseater but that is a pretty good chuck of money to fish one day. possible cost me as much as 150.00 and I already have my Al. liscence. emoQuestion If anyone wants to prefish and wants a backseater to split gas bill, pm me.

Fishin' Junkie

Gotta work Saturday so if you'll just give me a detailed report with gps coordinates, I'll count that as my prefishing. ;)

Crizzel

Jmax - 2/8/2011 4:54 PM

Well...it looks like me and CCSM will be on the G this coming Saturday to try our luck at finding some. The last time I fished with CCSM we were able to eleminate a bunch of water. emoRedface I hope we can find some fish to stretch our line and have a plan for the CFF tournament. Going to be fishing the upper end and the mid section. If you see us give us a shout. Anyone else going to be up there this weekend? Should be a nice day and the weather is suppose to be in the 50s. emoThumbsup Jmax

Good luck.. Ill be fishing the BFL saturday :)

Hook1

Jason and I are going down Friday. I will have to work all weekend and there is at least one big tx down there at Goosepond. I think Friday will be much less crowded anyway. Good luck to you all.

canoe fisherman

I was just checking the weather between now and the 19th, looks like all next week is going to be in the low to mid 60's and mostly sunny, then friday 18th turns cloudy and rain possible on Saturday the 19th. of course we all know that could change 3 times between now and then, I think the best day to prefish will be wed or thursday before the tourny. 2 or three tournaments down there this weekend will put a slow down on the bite and sunday they will be weary from seeing all the boats and lures thrown at them. So I am going to try to do some searching during the week next week and just hope I get lucky on the 19th, if I get to fish, depends on if we get the boat ready. good luck to all who enter and to all who are fishing this weekend.

Bprice

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Saturday will be a zoo out there

DaytonBoatDock

Sorry. My previous post is incorrect. There is a draw tournament there on Saturday, I forgot about it. The link I posted was to the Weekend Series.

Todd 450r

There is a college tournament down there this weekend also. Southern Collegiate Bass Fishing Series, not affiliated with the FLW College Series.

bassfisher315

canoe fisherman - 2/9/2011 5:25 PM

I was just checking the weather between now and the 19th, looks like all next week is going to be in the low to mid 60's and mostly sunny, then friday 18th turns cloudy and rain possible on Saturday the 19th. of course we all know that could change 3 times between now and then, I think the best day to prefish will be wed or thursday before the tourny. 2 or three tournaments down there this weekend will put a slow down on the bite and sunday they will be weary from seeing all the boats and lures thrown at them. So I am going to try to do some searching during the week next week and just hope I get lucky on the 19th, if I get to fish, depends on if we get the boat ready. good luck to all who enter and to all who are fishing this weekend.
I hope we get to fish the CFF tourney together, Chuck. Maybe we will.