Payout?

foodsaver

How do the payouts work not that I am capable of catching a cold but in theory it would be nice to know?

EricM

I was wondering exactly why you posted this!!! emoUpsmile emoUpsmile Oops, forgot to say no offense (another giggle).

Pointer 78

Dropshot has a copy of the payout schedule. 1st place pays no more than $200.00 regardless of the turnout. The more boats we have, the deeper into the field we pay.

churly

three years ago when ranger rob started the official CFF tx trail, his goal for the payout was to promote fellowship and participation in the CFF, and discourage "cherry-picking"....I hope the officers keep that format going.

AThornton

churly - 1/20/2011 8:48 AM

three years ago when ranger rob started the official CFF tx trail, his goal for the payout was to promote fellowship and participation in the CFF, and discourage "cherry-picking"....I hope the officers keep that format going.

That is 100% our goal Justin

Oldman

come on guys give a first time angler on the cff tx a chance at last place.yall dont play fair.

billyc

Any body going around fishing dogfight thinking their going to make alot of money beating their fellow fishermen really needs to take a good look at themselves . Unfortunately we do have a few trying this , they just don't get it it ain't about the money.

nickajack-smack

If anyone on here says its not about the money they r lieing and anyone who says they would rather have a hand shake and a cookie rather than having $1000 yeah right. For all of the time some of us put in on the water and money spent on fuel in the boat and truck and food you can say what you want but the money meens a lot

foodsaver

anybody that knows me knows I ain't interested in fishing it for the money. Since we all know I have the did not weigh anything place locked up! Just curious.

canoe fisherman

foodsaver - 1/20/2011 10:17 PM

anybody that knows me knows I ain't interested in fishing it for the money. Since we all know I have the did not weigh anything place locked up! Just curious.

emoUpsmile emoUpsmile , I am with you foodsaver, I even thought about changing my name to DNW....AGAIN

Jmax

nickajack-smack - 1/20/2011 10:16 PM

If anyone on here says its not about the money they r lieing and anyone who says they would rather have a hand shake and a cookie rather than having $1000 yeah right. For all of the time some of us put in on the water and money spent on fuel in the boat and truck and food you can say what you want but the money meens a lot

Wack...I think the whole point of this one is the less money on the pay out. If a person was really fishing for the "money only" it would make a whole lot more sense to fish one where the payout was a lot more. I think me and wetwillie two years ago was a prime example of that. We bought Al licenses, paid to pre-fish about four times, paid gas to run all over the place....we invested about ah.....lets say $400.00. Now keep in mind....even if we had won we were going to take a big check home of about $200.00. ;) We got third and only lost about $300.00 from the big payout. emoLaugh It is not about the money...you would be better off staying home if you were going after the money. emoBigsmile Jmax

fishinvol

That was one of the few times Lance and I actually finished in front of you Jim. That date is considered a holiday in my eyes ! :)

nickajack-smack

billyc - 1/20/2011 8:54 PM

Any body going around fishing dogfight thinking their going to make alot of money beating their fellow fishermen really needs to take a good look at themselves . Unfortunately we do have a few trying this , they just don't get it it ain't about the money.
jmax here you go if a man goes around fishing dog fights ". He is not just talking about cff he is referring to dog fights in general and yes with as many dog fights as there is around here a man can make a weeks salery fishing them if he puts his time in. I don't think the bassmaster guys fish for hand shakes and atta boys they do it for money. Atta boys don't pay the bills.

SethColeman

I personally fish the CFF because, I have an old small rig, its inexpensive, I have a chance to say I fished a tournament, because I am likely to not any other tournament's, it's fun, get respect, meet people, and learn. Money would be nice but not necessity.

elwestb

... let me see here, I make two or three trips down to the G at $30/ $40 per trip for gas alone to pre fish, and $46 for a license, so I can have a possible CHANCE to win $200.00 in the Tx!? But, it'll be fun!