CFF Christmas Party w/ PICS

ditchdoc666

A big thanks to all that made this year a great get together and fellowship of CFF members,I think all had a good time and nobody left hungry,The gift swap was a blast and kept you on your toes keeping up with things. Thanks to all the members that came and hope to see ya'll next year,below are some pics that my wife took. ENJOY

Attachments

• al.jpg
    al.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 678
  • SIGN.jpg
    SIGN.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 681
  • Spur.jpg
    Spur.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 722
  • wrechin2.jpg
    wrechin2.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 714
  • shark.jpg
    shark.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 709
  • oldman101.jpg
    oldman101.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 653
  • Mr & Mrs Legend.jpg
    Mr & Mrs Legend.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 687
  • bassert.jpg
    bassert.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 649
  • craig.jpg
    craig.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 662
  • Ditchdoc & Basstracker.jpg
    Ditchdoc & Basstracker.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 652
  • DOC1.jpg
    DOC1.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 654
  • eric.jpg
    eric.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 716
  • FOOD.jpg
    FOOD.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 698
  • food-1.jpg
    food-1.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 643
  • heath.jpg
    heath.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 691

Jmax

Me and my better half had a blast. We sat with FA and his better half. Also at our table was Doc1 and Groomer with his wife, Fat albert kept us laughing most of the event. Spur and foodsaver did a great job!!! emoWorthy Food was wonderful and I went back for seconds. Now I am so full I still feel I am going to pop. Spur's location was just right, not too crowded but we were close enough to feel the fellowship and have some good conversation. I ended up with a bag of goodies(no socket set this year) and my wife got the $25 gift card from Bass Pro after all when Foodsavers better half wanted to trade us for the $20 gift card from star bucks. emoThumbsup The rod and reel I donated ended up in the hands of a family with kids so I bet it will get some use. It was a new one but a spinning rod and reel that I had won. Since I am a bait casting man I decided to let someone else get some use with it. emoBigsmile It was a great get togather and for those of you that could not make it you missed a good one. emoToast Jmax

Buoy-Master

Awesome pictures! Wish we could have made it but we ended up having our original obligations cancelled due to a sick director so we decided to hit a house near us with TNdoe. You should have seen how these people decorated thier house..inside and out. Unreal!

Looks like you guys had a great time!

G

Excellent party was had by quite a few of the CFF folks and guests, plenty of food was had by all, I am about like Jmax, I am about to pop, everyone that did not attend lost out on some fine fellowship and some good eats, did I say i was about to pop? Spurhunter and foodsaver put on a good party, I asked if there was gonna be another one next week but didn't get an answer.emoLaugh

dragfish

Looked like a great time! Food looked great but JDK wore me out on the river today!
How did you guys end up with such good looking women? emoScratch

foodsaver

Why do you think I married her after 6 weeks!

wrechin2

Had a good time there. Met alot of the members. Food was good. The gift exchange was very funny! Thanks everyone.

heath j

We had a great time too guys!!! Nice to me everyone and to get a full belly and sacrifice my diet for a greater cause!!! :) Ditch your wife's a sweet heart, she was great with my yung un and your boy's a great young man. The BBQ was great and someone's baked beans in the big bowl were amazing too. Thanks to everyone for the smiles and FA for your amazing comical abilities!!! LOL!!!! Had a blast and can't wait until we get together again.

BassERT

Great party!
Nice meeting folks to put the face with the name!!
Thanks to all who made it happen esp Spur and Food
Ya done good!!emoThumbsup emoToast

I got some pics so here they are: emoCool

Attachments

• CFF having a party 001 [640x480].jpg
    CFF having a party 001 [640x480].jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 757
  • CFF having a party 002 [640x480].jpg
    CFF having a party 002 [640x480].jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 649
  • CFF having a party 003 [640x480].jpg
    CFF having a party 003 [640x480].jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 656
  • CFF having a party 004 [640x480].jpg
    CFF having a party 004 [640x480].jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 679
  • CFF having a party 005 [640x480].jpg
    CFF having a party 005 [640x480].jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 676
  • CFF having a party 007 [640x480].jpg
    CFF having a party 007 [640x480].jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 684

Shark

It was great seeing those of you who consider me a friend and meeting new members as well. My sweetie and I had a great time tonight. Thank you Spurhunter and Foodsaver for the shingding and also everyone else for the great food. Tonia and I enjoyed the company and conversation with Mr & Mrs Bassert.

99.9% of you there didn't get a chance to notice Tonia's name tag. She is a member of CFF, but hasn't had the time or chance to post anything under her own Name. Mr Al Slater AKA FA did see it after I pointed it out to him and he all he said was jeezzzzzzzzz, lol. We were discussing nicknames for her and she liked it as soon as I said it and she wanted to keep it - so this was her breaking out party.

You'll never guess it so here it is: Sharkbait emoDoh emoGoofy emoAngel

Truth is - she's the one that hooked me!!!! emoHeart LMAO

EricM

A great time and I'm really glad I could get there. Thanks folks! emoWorthy emoWorthy emoWorthy

nickajack-smack

I had a great time it was good to get to meet everybody great group of people I will attend from now on the dirty santa with the gifts was great to I at least ended up with a walmart gift card

Jmax

Baked BBQ Beans in the big glass bowl.....One pound of deer meat ground up fine, Big Al's monkey dust, mustard, catchup, BBQ sauce, brown sugar, Cajun seasoning, a little Texas Pet for some hot and the beans of course. So if you never had deer beans and you had those you can now say you have eaten deer meat. emoSmile Jmax

team-d

Great job on the meat guys! Lots of laughs and lots of food! Didn't get to meet everyone but was glad to meet several more new faces from the CFF!

Oldman

man that was great,finally got to put faces with names.food was great.i got to know where that apple desert came from.bruce day when u read this pm me with your number.thanks to all for getting this old man out of the house for a few hours.

Catfish 1

...thanks to Spur and Foodsaver for putting the show together, fantastic hosts...enjoyed meeting all...had a blast...gift exchange was a hoot...

foodsaver

Thanks everyone that brought food! it was all very good. The deer beans were great and so was the chili. That cornbread dressing was awesome and now I have to try smoking a turkey.

outcaster

Good time/ good food.... Got to shake the hand of the "Legend". Thanks to spur and foodsaver