CFF Picnic / Christmas party Dec 12th 4:30 pm! *With new details!!**

puddle jumper

Hey guys and gals, we have decided on a date, place and time for our annual gathering <u>combined</u> with a Christmas party emoDance emoDance emoParty emoParty

It will be a pot-luck meal with CFF providing the meat, Smoked pork! <font color="#330099">Edit: A small amount of chicken will also be available for those that dont eat pork. </font>Spurhunterhas enough to cover the cost of the pork with the funds he raised at the Spot-fest TX a couple months ago. So like past years we ask that you bring a favorite dish to go along with the meal.

<font color="#ff0000">Please respond on this thread with what you plan on bringing.
Also please respond here with how many folks will be coming.</font>

The event will be held at a very nice facility that was generously donated for our use by Spurhunter's Church. It is their new Community center that was built last year and has a full gymnasium, kitchen, A/V system, etc. for our use. It is located across the street from the old Honda shop near the end of Bonny Oaks drive. Spur says it is about 3 miles past Jack's Bait Shop, take a right when you see the stop light that says Hwy 17, and its about 1/2 mile on the left. Plenty of parking as well as they own both buildings at that corner.

Like two years ago we are also going to be doing the gift swap, some call it Chinese I believe, if you have ever done it you know how fun it will be. Only the folks that would like to participate need bring a gift, wrapped, preferably something in the $5-15 range, but if you want to spend more than that, your welcome to. Recycled, or "re-gifted" items that are in nice usable shape are also very welcome! (Please no gag gifts) Homemade items like candles, or gift baskets are also more than welcome!The kids and adults will be participating in this swap, so think broad appeal!
</p>

And yes, alcoholic beverages are welcome at this shin-dig, (within reason of course). emoToast
</p>

We plan on eating at 5 or 5:30, but come early to meet and hangout with your favorite CFF'ers like BBass, Jmax, Drumking, Fat Albert, Cheez, Spurhunter and well, maybe I shouldn't tell you these guys are coming, it might scare you away.emoEek OK so come see ME and Peanut!!emoParty emoParty emoPoke </p>

Seriously, come make some new CFF friends, they don't bite, (sorta like the fish I chase!)</p>

</p>

(edited by Spurhunters Spell-check for those wondering!emoTongue )</p>

<u><font color="#810081"><font size="3">Calendar details here!</font></font></u></p><font color="#810081"><font color="#810081"><font color="#810081"><font color="#810081">

</p></font></font></font></font>

ditchdoc666

RE: CFF Picnic / Christmas party Dec 12th 4:30 pm!

emoThumbsup emoThumbsup WOO HOOO off duty that day and will be there for sure with total of 4 people,will bring macroni salad!!

foodsaver

Re: CFF Picnic / Christmas party Dec 12th 4:30 pm!

I will be there! I can't wait I love these things!

rusty3494

Is this just for member's or for anyone that fishes the dogfight's also!!!!(thank you Rusty)

foodsaver

really? Billy come on? There is nothing better than some pulled pork but I will smoke you some chicken if you have to have it emoRolleyes

Fat Albert

<font color="#ff0033" size="5" face="comic sans ms,sand">me and the BW will be thar....FAemoGrouphug </font>

Pointer 78

I'll be happy to attend if Bbass will eat a pork shoulder. Watching him toss his cookies would be worth the price of admission.

herefishy

Me plus one will be there and the wife said she would make me some kind of desert for me to bring

G

I'll be coming with at least 3 or more, will know more later. I will bring a smoked turkey for the finiky eaters and some slaw and baked beans, would hate to run out of food with this hungry bunch.

puddle jumper

OK Guys,
Correct me if I missed you or the number is wrong,,,
Puddle

*Puddle Jumper,+2
*Spurhunter +7
*Ditchdoc666 +3
*Foodsaver
*Fat Albert +1
*Herefishy +1
*Doc1 +3
*BBass???

Ok,,Who elce???
emoParty emoHungry emoHungry emoParty

G

Where's Beetle, is he still on his diet?