New Forum Politics and Religion / Solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buoy-Master

Well, it's said that you can never make everyone happy. The past few years have been proof of that here on CFF. Admins and Mods have taken pure hell for censoring topics and post. For the most part, no one sees things because we try to stay on the up and up. What you do not see is the heat we get in Pms and other means of communication. Bottom line..the Mops are wore down to their nubs!</p>

So how can we have the best of both worlds? </p>

I'll admit the adding the new area was a bit bold and probably put up too soon without thinking about the proposal I'll get to at the end of this message. </p>

Whether we agree on politics or not, same with religion, we still all have common ground that binds us and we all know what that is. I have some very good fiends here, a few are what I consider Best Friends and we have different views on everything! Doesn't effect us one bit. So why should it with anyone else...I guess too much passion can kill off good feeling, eh? True! </p>

So..here's what we would like to offer. We need to meet in the middle and find a solution that makes everyone happy. Its not going to be pulled and its not "persa" going to stay. Its going to be a Choice to be in that area. In other words, as soon as I get the details on how we can go about this, and I have a pretty good idea on what it will take, that area of the forum will be mandatory for any user to subscribe to it. A restricted user list if you will. This way any one that doesn't want to see or read these topics..well..doesn't have to. </p>

Its a meeting in the middle and we, Mods and Admin, not to mention First Light, are sick of being pounded to death over "freedom" rights. Politics do have their place, its just how we act when discussing them. Hopefully, this solution will bring things back to normal. </p>

I will personally apologize to all CFF members but will not take heat from anyone anymore. You haven't walked in my shoes or any other administrator's or moderators. I hope you understand that. </p>

For now, the area will stay up so be cautious when opening it. Once things are in place, you'll be able to subscribe or request access. </p>

</p>

If you want to discuss this further with me, please Pm me. </p>

Thank You.</p>

</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.