Ericm's operation update

G

Ericm's wife Mary called me this morning, she found my name in his cell phone and she wanted me to pass on Eric's progress and she didn't know how to operate the computer to tell everyone.</p>

</p>

Eric had his heart operation yesterday morning, he had 3 bypasses and had 2 valves reworked in his heart, he is doing as well as expected and is in intensive care and on a ventilator, he will probably be in intensive care for about a week, she gets to see him a few minutes a day and she is going to keep me updated on his progress. She wants everyone to keep him in their prayers. If I have put this announcement in the wrong forum, someone please move it. I will put more updates on here as I hear about them.</p>

Fat Albert

<font face="comic sans ms,sand" color="#ff0033" size="4">Eric, is in SICU....which is on the 2nd floor at Memorial Hospital.........</font></p>

<font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#ff0033" size="4">Surgical ICU...... resting.......FA</font></p>

puddle jumper

Thanks for the update guys,
Eric, your in our prays bud...
Puddle...

Bprice

Thanks for the update doc!

hoggerhead

Glad everything went as planned, we'll keep him in our prayers. Thanks for the update.

Fishin Fool

I'll certainly keep him in my prayers. Eric is a rare guy that has helped just about every member here learn more about fishing. Get well soon buddy!

TAzGa

Thx for the update.... keeping Eric and his family on the prayer list.!

NRG

My prayer .. God please take care of Eric .. please be with his wife and family in this time of need, we all love him as a friend and family, please see that he heals quickly and is soon back out with all of us soon , God Bless you Eric, we miss you buddy!

Amen.

This may not be PC for some I dont care .. Eric is as good as they come!

JackG

Thanks Doc, Spur and everyone for the info. He'll stay in our prayers. Just don't hold the picture over him later.

drumking

Eric certainly is in our hearts and prayers. Thank you for the info. Spur, hope that Eric doesn't hold this pic against you when he fully recovers. emoGeezer

Fat Albert

<font face="comic sans ms,sand" color="#ff0033" size="4">up date on the Eric.........went by the hospital this morning before church and talked with Mary for a while......she was glad to see me and the Jane. We talked and got to know each other a little bit better. she said he was much better and even had a smile on his face....so, that sounds real good...... He has not taken the first pain pill....WOW the dr had told her that they just might have to go back in but it was a wait and see thing......well, the time has passed and they will not need to go back to surgery.....everything was ok....good news. had a good visit with Mary and then went on to church..... ain't God Good???? FA I told her there was many CFF's praying for them and she said to keep it up....she is going to call me for up dates.......emoGrouphug </font>

TAzGa

Thx for the update Al emoAngel

Man... I'm glad to hear that. And from the look of the face Eric was making, I'm sure Spur is in for a butt whoopin'!!!! FOR SURE! Thanks for the update guys. Give him my families love and prayers. He is a valued friend indeed!!!!!

beetlespin

I'm glad you are doing well Eric. I've never met you but its obvious to me that you're a class act. We'll keep praying here.

Lance