CFF'ers you have fished with v-3.0

SpurHunter

Figured it was time to start a new updated list.</p>

Here's the old post if you need to remember...(for you old guys)</p>

http://www.chattanoogafishingforum.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=10795&start=76&posts=83</p>

I have been more than fotunate to fish with all the following great folks. </p>

<u>My List:</u></p>

EricM</p>

Cheez</p>

Cathooker</p>

Doc1</p>

Team-D</p>

Bubbakat</p>

WLG</p>

Cathead</p>

Catfinger</p>

Drumking</p>

RSimms</p>

Frontier Kid</p>

Shaggy</p>

Gotgirth</p>

LittleCatMan.</p>

THis is also a great time to gather your list of future anglers you want to fish with. Here are the members I have on my list I would like to fish with, (yes I will miss some)</p>

Foodsaver, fishinfool, MrWhiskers, FishinMachine, Dhaun, Polo-dog, Fat Albert,  
MadBomber, Beetlespin, 2jigs, <font color="#000000">Jmax, Bbass, m17glock,</font><font color="#ff0066"> </font>Flip1up, Whisler11, Jon The Fisherman, LiveLiner, Bprice, Minner, Puddle Jumper</p>

This might just take all year!!
icon_lol.gif
</p>

NRG

Here is my wana fish with this year

Everyone .. I fig if I can fish with one a day that would be 365 .. humm at this rate will take me years just to fish with current members .. dont wana leave anyone out Ive been trying to get together with several of you for over a yr .. just can seem to hook up same days and times

MrWiskers

1 Dhaun
2 Madbomber
3 2jigs
4 Fishinvol
5 Ram Jack Scott
6 AlvinC
7 Jmax
8 Drumking
9 Crazyaboutbass
10 DRC
11 Sandskeeter
12 Bbass
13 YankeeSkeeter
14 Rsimms
15 WS6Clint
16 Minner
17 Skeeter175
18 Skeeter07
19 BassmanIU
20 Jon the Fisherman
21 Shsimons
22 Jason
23 Whisler11
24 Cheez
25 Jdees
25 Fishin Fool
26 Fishin Fire
27 EricM
28 Wet Willie
29 Polo
30 Foodsaver
31 Biofisher
32 Fat Albert

craazyboutbass

Rsimms </p>

Rangerob </p>

2jigs </p>

Mrwiskers </p>

Freebird </p>

BBass </p>

Ram Jack Scott
</p>

This year I plan to fish with you SpurHunter of course, but he forgot to put me on his list
smile_angry.gif
...  I also plan to fish with EricM in the spring.</p>

popper 690

anyone who will let me tag along, I'll even ride in a inflatable raft towed behind the boat.emoScratch emoTongue

MrWiskers

popper 690 - 1/28/2008 8:16 PM

anyone who will let me tag along, I'll even ride in a inflatable raft towed behind the boat.emoScratch emoTongue

Done. But you have to bring your own raft.

MrWiskers

I forgot to add my wish list:

Beetlespin, Beetlespin, Beetlespin

Flip

RangerRob

Churly and Davo (not together, they are neighbors)

Treeman (just to ride in his boat)

Fishing Machine

Did I mention Beetlespin, Spaaaaaaaaaatttttttt

Polo (our first trip was too short)

EricM (in his boat)

Minner and Bprice on Wheeler for cats

Drumking for stripers (or stipppers) and shellcrackers

Spurhunter (to show him about 75 spots in one day)

BigFishGuide (are you kidding, with a name like that everyone should want to fish with him)

Doc1 below Nick (cause I can't catch squat below Nick)

I am sure there are about 20 more that I would like to fish with. You learn so much from fishing with other people and I plan to get to most if not all of the people listed above sometime in 2008.

WLG

Lets see here..Im sure I will forget someone but here goes.

FishingMachine
DRC
Foodsaver
EricM
Dhaun
Drumking
BPrice
Doc1
Monstercat
KOZ
bird dog
Spurhunter

IM sure Ive left someone out....Ill think of it later.......maybeemoScratch

G

Paulj
sucker
SteveB
Drumking
Fishing Machine
Bait Bucket
EricM
CherokeeRidge
Cathooker
Spurhunter
Catfinger
AlvinC
MrWiskers
Whisler11
BPrice
Minner
BBass
Dhaun
Bubbacat
Doc1
TeamD

Hoping to get to fish with all of these great guys again this year along with (no particular order) Polo dog, flip1up,Nickajack Angler, Nightrider, NWGA Bassmaster,m17Glock, JSV, foodsaver, FishinFool, Fish, 2jigs, shsimmons, rsimms, southerncats, Kingfish, jmax, RockBuster, jon the fisherman, Fat Albert, Madbomber,WLG, and more that I can't think of right now.

I don't want to offend anybody....seriously.... but the truth be told ANY ONE OF US.... broke down on the side of I24 and walking down the side of the road... and a three tooth, one eyed, half naked, dirty haired, smelly old woman could pull up in a jon boat as you walked down the highway and offered to fish a bit.... and had a life jacket... Not one of us on here would turn it down.

I'd consider myself fortunate to fish with any of you.

BassmanIU

I've fished with MrWiskers, Ram Jack Scott, Cherokee Ridge, Fishheadspin, and Ashtrey. And now that I don't have a boat :( I want to fish with anyone that has an open backseat emoWorthy

BackOnTheWater

So far:</p>

2jigs</p>

EricM</p>

Ram Jack Scott</p>

GOVOLS50</p>

My list of "want to's" is as long as my...well...arm.</p>

I have fished with a few, but want to fish with many more....I just live so dang far away
Mr Wiskers
Jason
Flip
Jmax
MJprice
Erik
JDub
BPrice

refer to contributors list for furture fishing partners

Fishin Fool

Actually I can't think of a person I would NOT want to fish with from the forum. If I started to list the ones I want to fish with I am sure to leave someone out. I will say that the few folks from CFF that I have been out with have taught me something new on every trip. It is an amazing wealth of knowledge that we have here. Hopefully if work allows I'll be fishing with a bunch more of you this year. My problem is most of my fishing is done on "the spur of the moment". It's hard for me to nail down preplanned times running a couple of small businesses. I never know what is going to happen from day to day. I am honored to have so many wonderful, talented people invite me to go out and fish with them. It really makes you feel good to know we have created that kind of family here. Thanks again to all the active members of CFF for making it not only a place to swap fish tales and tips, but a place with a vast number of guys and gals I feel priviledged to call "friends"!

G

I have only fished with 3 so far.
Cherokeeridge
jon the Fisherman
Rock Buster

Taking EricM out next weekend for a musky trip emoToast

churly

BS
Davo
FV
Jmax
Tr20bh
Fish4u
2jigs
David

I think thats all.

DHaun

I feel like I have been in the boat with a bunch of yall from reading your reports - here's my list:

Jerdog
RSimms
BPrice
Jmax
flip1up
HogDaddy
MrWiskers
Alvin
Ranman
Sportpuppy
Polo-Dog
BeetleSpin
drc
Tink1603
Foodsaver
FishnVol
Fishing Machine
Skeeter175
Basser#9
paulj
TnDoe270
Fat Albert
Jack
Fishin' Junkie
Doc1
BBass
Honkytonker26
WLG
EricM
MonsterHat99
Cheez
Drumking
DLancas

blazer

i have only managed to fish with 2 on here,procraft and nickajack angler.hope to add a couple more to the list this year.