100$ gift card won at tourny but wont use

hooker771

We won a 100$ gift card to Marine Services Center

It states in the amount of 100$ service labor. The place is Marine Service 8456 Hwy 27 in Rock Springs GA

I will "give" it away to the highest bidder. If only one person wants it it will go for free. But if several people want it it will be good for both of us. You can PM me or just post your bid. Bidding will end Friday at Noon, and proceeds will go to Mysef. Its my Christmas fund.

FREE MONEY. Kind of.

hooker771

Youre in the lead Cheez. Whoever is in front, ill have it at Unum tomorrow if you are giddy to get it. Ill meet you somewhere if needed.

G

Well Hooker I am in Mississippi right now but will be back in Chattanooga on Tuesday. If I win I'll hunt you up.

hooker771

Thats fine cheez in my fog this AM I forgot to bring the card with me. If someone wins it other than Cheez ill be happy to meet you tomorrow with it or lunch time on Monday. Id offer to go back and get it but I car pooled in.

Sorry.

Bidding ends at NOON today.

hooker771

SOLD to Cheez for 30$. I can get it to you whenever you like Cheez. Let me know a time/place I work downtown and live near Soddy.

G

10/4 Hooker if you will pm me a number that I can reach you at I will call you when I get back to town. My office is on the north end of Rossville Blvd. so it will be easy to meet you somewhere downtown.
Thanks

G

My neighbor said he would go $150.00 as soon as he came in from work. he is always trying to help a fellow fisherman out.

hooker771

Thanks Doc but 30$ was the bid. Tell your neighbor I have some ocean front property to sell too.

Sorry 2jigs, I set the time at noon, thanks for getting the bid up for me though. Good luck tomorrow.