Suck creek ramp dock?

Last year when I used suck creek ramp there was no boat dock to tie up too. Does anyone know if there is one there currently?

on fish

Thier is no dock and now new riprap in both sides of new ramp,no where to pull your boat up without damage now....

Jpull

I talked to the TWRA job foreman at the site while they were pouring the slab for the new ramp and he told me that TVA required the rip rap. He said any soil disturbance adjacent to the water has to be covered. I pointed the same thing out about nowhere to pull your boat up and he said he "thought" a new courtesy dock would be installed at a later date. His crew only does ramps, they work state wide and have a three to four year backlog. Apparently TWRA uses another crew or maybe contractors for the docks.

on fish

Be careful on the dock, it is the old one dock and has some loose bumper boards and screws sticking out and be careful the ramp is shallow now

digitalcb

Kelley's Ferry??</p>

I think a dock floated down there a few years ago.</p>

</p>

Technically "dock" was the water but now used differently.
</p>

Jpull

Well I put in at the new Suck Creek ramp yesterday. Be sure and bring your hip waders if you're launching by yourself. Nice ramp but a shallow incline.