Hello everyone

trbr81

We are looking at moving to the Chattanooga area in the next 6-12 months after I retire. Currently live in Maryland and looking forward to a longer fishing season. What bass clubs are available in the area. Looking for house in Soddy Daisy and my wife is getting tired of me saying the boat won't fit in the garage. Always a pain to find the right garage along with what she wants in a house

Tom

Oldman

emoWelcome emoWelcome emoWelcome there are a bunch of tournaments here to choose from.

elwestb

Welcome to the CFF!

trbr81

thanks - we were in Soddy Daisy last weekend looking around trying to find our next home

WaterChap

We have a small club that fishes multiple local bodies of water. PM me for more info. Would love to have you join us.

FishingwithRusty

welcome to CFF, there are lots of us in the Soddy/hixson area. good luck on the house hunting, inventory is SLIM!

trbr81

Oldman - 8/24/2022 3:12 AM

did u find any thing?

yes we found several neighborhoods and a newer development with larger lots that would work. currently in Maryland where I live I have a 90 minute drive in the morning to get to the Potomac river and depending on traffic on way home could be up to 2 hrs. Looking forward to being 5-10 miles from a ramp

trbr81

FishingwithRusty - 8/24/2022 10:48 AM

welcome to CFF, there are lots of us in the Soddy/hixson area. good luck on the house hunting, inventory is SLIM!

its actually better now than when we were looking about 5 months ago. houses were going under contract in less than 24 hrs. we made our first trip down there a year ago to look around.

trbr81

well here we are almost a year later and new house is supposed to be done first of October - cant come soon enough - ready to move now. we listed our house in march and it sold in a week. thanks to great friends we are in a nice house with a garage for my boat. we are building in soddy one mile from possum creek