2019 Tracker 195 TXW Tournament Edition $28,000**SOLD**

jcodylew

1 Owner, Tracker 195 Tournament Edition. Mercury Pro XS 150 (4stroke) with 200 hours. Humminbird Helix 10 (MSI)at console, Helix 8 (MDI) at bow (networked). Both units come with Lakemaster Map Cards. MinnKota 80lb Ultrex MDI. 3 bank onboard charger. Mercury Vessel View included. Boat comes with custom cover and engine cover. Used but VERY well maintained. Boat is stored in covered area with the cover on when not in use. Asking $28,000 Call or Text me at 423-619-9609. Unable to post photos on here due to file size but I will send them to you if requested. Thanks, Cody Lewis

jcodylew

Re: 2019 Tracker 195 TXW Tournament Edition $28,000

A couple of updates due to several questions I have received: Both factory fishing seats and pedestals are included. I do have the matching spare wheel/tire for the trailer. I have all of the original paperwork (manuals etc). The factory warranty is transferrable. I also have the original trolling motor (24V 70lb Maxxum) that I will include with the sale if the buyer so chooses. Basically everything I have for the boat (except rods, reels, and tackle) is included in the price above!

jcodylew

Re: 2019 Tracker 195 TXW Tournament Edition $28,000

Sale is Pending