CFPARK

fischnrod

So this is a first==Every thing at Chester Frost Park is closed off for event parking

Smalliefan2

Toyota series, setting service area, plus no parking. Folk's parking on the grass. Watched them set the posts last Wednesday, gates were in place by Saturday.

I’m sure they will use the proceeds from this event to upgrade the ramp, pave the ramp area, repair the docks, rebuild the fishing pier, and build new bathroom facilities.

drdetroit

What are they going to do with all the gates? They will need more Rangers to open and close them??? They have money for gates but no repairs!!!Government spending at its finest!

drdetroit

What are they going to do with all the gates? They will need more Rangers to open and close them??? They have money for gates but no repairs!!!Government spending at its finest!

fischnrod

Oldman - 5/2/2022 6:59 PM

so this shit is what we pay taxes for.

Look at like this Oldman= Remember when everybody said the lake was dead so they changed it and now years later this is what you get. Looking back seems pretty good to me.

Attachments

• bynababy.jpg
    bynababy.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 98

Oldman

i guess i look at different than most.They can take the major league garbage and all the bull crap that comes with it and put it where the sun don't shine.

derek81

finbully - 5/5/2022 8:37 AM

This is way overblown. I was at CF yesterday and gates were open, ramps were open. Complete fake news.

It's not open today, go try and use it and report back

Press release from a few days ago said the ramp would be open during event. When I passed by this morning at 6:45, there was no way in hell it was assessable even if someone wanted to use it. Plus, if you did get in there, you would have to park your truck/trailer at Fish and Fun to find an open spot. The “no parking on the grass” rule was null and void today. When I came back by at 4 pm. Gates were open. But, it looked like the weigh in had begun and competition was still going on for the staggered times.

Press release from a few days ago said the ramp would be open during event. When I passed by this morning at 6:45, there was no way in hell it was assessable even if someone wanted to use it. Plus, if you did get in there, you would have to park your truck/trailer at Fish and Fun to find an open spot. The “no parking on the grass” rule was null and void today. When I came back by at 4 pm. Gates were open. But, it looked like the weigh in had begun and competition was still going on for the staggered times.

churly

theres plenty of other ramps on the lake. My gosh, quit whinning

Oldman

i call bull shit here.the park belongs to the taxpayers of Hamilton county, not a few elected morons that think they can do as they please.

finbully

derek81 - 5/5/2022 10:41 AM

finbully - 5/5/2022 8:37 AM

This is way overblown. I was at CF yesterday and gates were open, ramps were open. Complete fake news.

It's not open today, go try and use it and report back

Well hell, I had to work yesterday. I'm not one that gets BrandonAid checks.