How many tournaments tomorrow on chick?

So my brother is coming to town to fish. I know about cba but how many other tournaments are we going to get to avoid? Trying to figure if we need to drive to nickajack maybe.

I'm trying to condition myself for the spring madness on the chick. You'll drive yourself nuts trying to dodge big events. Even without them, it will still be crowded. Weekdays aren't as bad but as I found out Monday, still alot of boats. I guess all that to say just go fish. LOL

300 high school boats will be fun. Impossible to avoid but gosh the tournament bunch are way to aggressive for me. We had some run in on us yesterday appearing to scan areas n shallow water close enough where I could’ve cast in their boat.

Rob Lee

Springmillvol - 3/25/2022 10:17 AM

I'm trying to condition myself for the spring madness on the chick. You'll drive yourself nuts trying to dodge big events. Even without them, it will still be crowded. Weekdays aren't as bad but as I found out Monday, still alot of boats. I guess all that to say just go fish. LOL

I got the last parking spot at Harrison Bay on Monday. Wolftever wasn't completely full. I was somewhat surprised. I'm retired and fish alone and I never go on the weekends.

FishingwithRusty

derek81 - 3/25/2022 3:32 PM

CBA is tomorrow out of Chester frost

they are still having those? ;)

muskyman

its got to the point the only time I hit that place is Jan or Feb in the snow or downright wrong weather. Keeps the people away and the fish tend to chew.