Annual Bitch, Gripe, Attaboys and New Suggestions for the CFF 2022 Trail

elwestb

Guys we do this every year so you all can air out and voice your opinions as to what you liked or disliked about the CFF Trail this past year. Please make your suggestions as to what you would like to see changed for the Committee take under consideration for the 2022 trail. Thank You!

Strato-G

Quit the bishing & let’s go fishing….jmo.

Hope to do more this year than last year….

Good job committee

emoGeezer emoUSA

FishingwithRusty

lets fish til 3pm otherwise enjoy what we do, see you soon

WaterChap

Appreciate all you guys do to keep this running. I haven’t fished any of the tournaments, but I hope to. I love the forum: I’ve learned lots about fishing and have made a few friends. Thank you.

Smalliefan2

Last May tourney became day, late August goes to night. Had backwards in 2021. Other side, thank you to all the committee folks for the time and effort to host the tourneys, and listening to the gripes.

Volfish

Never go back to Sullivan's or anywhere past Riverpark, almost all our tournament for the last ten years or so have been won within five miles of the dam; however, THANKS to the committee for all your efforts and I will see you guys in February. BTW, two o'clock is a perfect time to end the tourneys.

firewater

So away with the post count requirements. As you can see by checking my profile, I've been a member here for more than 10 years but my post count is low because I'm a reader but much of a poster. I'm sure others on this forum are similar

G

What fire water said. Lower post count. Cause the numbers have went down.

Treed1

1st of all thanks all you guys you all do a great job. I'm agreeing with everybody else May day tournament August is a night tournament the only other thing I would like to see changed is loose the Dam ramp and use Holly Circle (Soddy Creek) it's in the middle of the lake,great parking, good ramp.. Also 2 pm weigh in is perfect

Jmax

Thanks guys to all that posted. Some of us who can no longer fish these sure enjoy reading the reports of those who still do. emoGrouphug emoHeart Jmax (The Lurker)

Oldman

i would like to see if you dont post a fishing report then you dont get to fish the next one.

jsb

I want to thank each and every one of you that work to put this on every year. I didn't fish many last year but hope to do better this year. I have no complaints. I think you all do a great job. The way I look at it if there's something you don't like that much about it then fish something else. Just wanted to say thanks and hope to see all soon.

jsb

I want to thank each and every one of you that work to put this on every year. I didn't fish many last year but hope to do better this year. I have no complaints. I think you all do a great job. The way I look at it if there's something you don't like that much about it then fish something else. Just wanted to say thanks and hope to see all soon.