Bow Hunting

wjhfish

I am looking into buying a new bow this year. The bow I have now was bought in 1998. Still a really good bow but after shooting a few new bows, the difference is night and day. My bow will still shoot fast and hard enough to harvest a deer but it is loud and does vibrate, like an older bow. Any suggestions from experienced bow hunters/shooters would be appreciated.

churly

If you go to Harvest Archery in Dayton, they have multiple brands of bows. No offense to Bentons, but Harvest is archery only. If you are looking for shootability, you can check out the Elite bows, if your looking for speed, the Hoyts are nice.

sully

I'm not sure who carries them anymore but I love my high country speed pro 11. Its a older bow now but when i get another bow it will be a High Country.

wjhfish

I have a High Country 4 Runner now but I think High Country is no longer making bows but I am not sure. Thanks for the suggestions.

churly

Pretty sure High Country is OOB

sully

They might be now it seems like they have been off and on for years. They had a few bows out new a couple years ago but not sure where you could buy one

niteowl

I have always shot a high country bow. I was in market for a new one,so I went to Harvest. Left with a new elite. It is a sweet shooting bow. Go check them out. They will definitely set you up.

wjhfish

I am going to Harvest and shoot a few different bows. If all goes well I will have a mint condition High Country 4 Runner for sale.