Vessel view link

rodman55

Have a question. I removed my vessel view phone module and just installed a vessel view link which will hook to my hds gen 3 in the morning when/I get a longer backbone cabe. I hooked the vessel view and termanater plug back on the engine and running the nema cable to it from the back bone 3 way plug. My question is will that work? All these cables and new stuff is getting harder than 3rd grade math. Any info will be helpful thanks and tight mlines.

finbully

Should just be able to hook it up to the NEMA plug on the HDS. As long as you have all plugs (leave no T without a terminator) terminated you should be good to go.

rodman55

Thanks Elite Veteran. I got it all working.Now have everything on dash unit. Trim,RPM,speed, Water pressure.water temp, fuel remaining. Used micro sd card and updated the new vessel view link. All buttoned up and ready to hit Tim Ford for some good night fishing the rest of the week. The only problem now is I keep catching 3 to 7 pound walleye on my smallmouth hole. Oh well cant have it all. 33rd Air resuce.