prop

Oldman

i have a friend looking for a 24P prop for a mercury.

ChooChooSnakeMan

I have a 24 or 25P (not sure which) 4 blade power tech prop that I used to run on my Merc 225 EFI. The prop is in very good shape, no damage. I don't need it and it was a good prop, especially for hole shot, mid range and handling in rough water. It honestly was a couple of Mph slower on top end than a 25p Tempest 3 blade but was a little better than the tempest otherwise. If he is interested have him contact me via text message or you can text message his contact info to me and I'll call him. Thanks, James

Oldman

see if it is a 24,if it is he would be interested if he didnt trade today. Thanks

ChooChooSnakeMan

I'll check and post if it is a 24 or 25 Pitch. I purchased it new and it is in very good condition.

ChooChooSnakeMan

Well it is a 25P. It is like new but I understand, if he needs a 24 then he needs a 24. I don't know what type of boat or motor he is running but on my 20' fish and ski with a 225Merc EFI it ran great. Anyone following this who could use this prop, it is just collecting dust in my basement so send me a pm, I sold the Fish and ski so I don't need this prop. I also have a 19P aluminum prop that fits a Merc. I had it on a 115 Merc until I got a stainless prop and then used the aluminum one as an emergency back up. If you are interested in either prop get in touch with me. Thanks