Looking for someone to fish with

gray1402

I am looking for a someone to fish with (not really tournament fishing, just fishing for fun). I am available most anytime during the week and early mornings on the weekends (however I really prefer not to fish on the weekends because all of the boat traffic). I grew up on Wolftever and fished Chickamauga all my life. I am open to fishing anywhere and I’m happy to travel and help with gas etc. I am on the Eastside of the River and live in the E. Brainerd / Ooltewah area but given fair notice, I can meet anywhere to launch. If you primarily fish alone and wouldn’t mind me tagging along (and helping out with gas etc), shoot me a PM and I will give you my phone number so we can talk. I have enough rods, reels and tackle to sink a small battle cruiser and seem to gain more every month, but sold my boat a few years back. After seeing so many people launching their boats alone, I figured I would give this a try. Thanks, and tight lines to all!

fishhook

I am a retired boilermaker. 75 years old.. Still love to fisj and mow yard better than anybody I know of. (wife says anyway). Live in Harrison. on Harrison Ooltewah Road. I too would like to find someone to fish with on a fun basis.Fish for bass mostly and crappie sometimes. I have a boat and need help getting in and out of water. Would like to more with you if you are interested. Thanks. Paul Thompson. P M me if interested.

REDACTED

I usually fish alone but your more than welcome to tag along with me. Just getting back into bass fishing and will start fishing tournaments again soon. I live in Soddy but I live on the lake so I can just boat across the chick and pick you up wherever you would like.

d.henson

looking for someone to fish with....your boat or mine....nickajack or guntersville ...posibly chick... experenced but hoping to gain some new information as well as sharing some....feel free to message me ....thanks