Best Bass Boat Dealer in the area?

What is everyone’s experience buying new boats? Is there a great dealer in the area that is helpful with customization? I noticed the brands that are available seem to be limited. Are people buying other brands like pheonix outside of Chattanooga?

Thanks!

FishingwithRusty

if i was buying a new boat.......and wanted the BEST boat on the market id go straight to Brian Dodge @ Duck River Marine for new BALLISTIC or to Scott and Chelsea @ Gambler Boats, if im more budget minded and wanted good boat id get a nitro z21. just me.................

FishingwithRusty

re-read your post, if you want custom then definitely Ballistic or Gambler. they dont build them til you order them and are built the way you want it pretty much

churly

We have some great dealerships in this area. If your a Ranger guy-Fish N Fun, If your a Triton Guy- Island Cove, If you want a Caymas-Bunch, If you want a pheonix-Moses, if you want a Skeeter-Dalton.

I have dealt exclusively with Bunch Marine for many years now
Curtis Bunch is a man of integrity and takes care of his loyal customers
He has proved this to me more than once
They have my business for a reason
And I dont hesitate to recommend them or send someone to them

Aries 181

Sandhill Marine in Dayton is now selling Bass Cat so it looks like all the major players are in this area now.

Bill

silvertalon

If you are looking for truly custom and you haven't taken a tour of the Bullet factory in Knoxville, you haven't seen anything. All hand laid balsa core and Kevlar re-enforcement and thats just regular construction. They will customize just the way you want. track record, local warranty, resale value... There is Allison as well. Probably the finest bass boat on the planet. Most cookie cutter production boats out there now are very competitive and offer all the latest equipment available. You can check out 'Ken Smith Fishing' on youtube. He has been doing an almost year-long study and rating of all the major brands out there. If you can't narrow down a new boat there, you probably never will. IMO. Many hours of video there. Good luck!