New dock at Wolftever..

Aries 181

Smaller than I thought it would be but still a great thing.

Bill

Attachments

• IMG_0710.JPG
    IMG_0710.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 296

Creedmoor

RE: New dock at Wolftever.....................................

Sure beats what was there before. Hopefully it will be usable during low water.

Another photo:

Attachments

• IMG_9155_edited-2.jpg
    IMG_9155_edited-2.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 291

Gator

Tremendous job guys! It looks really great and looks like it’s far enough out to be usuable all year.

Strato-G

Well done, looks great............... emoGeezer emoUSA

Hook1

Re: New dock at Wolftever.....................................

A big thanks to all involved! I used to avoid this ramp in low water periods just because of the dock situation.

FishingwithRusty

i spent much of my saturday there helping to erect/build this dock. its a VAST improvement over what was there. right now there is about 8-9 fow on the end so it should still be good during low water periods. the gentleman with sportsman alliance said if the monies could be raised to pay for it another float could be added on the end.

VolsFan24

FishingwithRusty - 4/23/2018 10:13 AM

i spent much of my saturday there helping to erect/build this dock. its a VAST improvement over what was there. right now there is about 8-9 fow on the end so it should still be good during low water periods. the gentleman with sportsman alliance said if the monies could be raised to pay for it another float could be added on the end.

How much money needs to be raised? I’m just curious. I havent used Wolftever since they redid HBSP and I like the Wolftever ramp better. Glad something has been done. Must have been a little hard working on the dock with so many boats putting in. It was PACKED there and HBSP. I got there around 11:30 and decided to turn around and put in at Suck Creek and fish that side.

Dropshot

Staff member
VolsFan24 - 4/23/2018 10:50 AM
FishingwithRusty - 4/23/2018 10:13 AM i spent much of my saturday there helping to erect/build this dock. its a VAST improvement over what was there. right now there is about 8-9 fow on the end so it should still be good during low water periods. the gentleman with sportsman alliance said if the monies could be raised to pay for it another float could be added on the end.
How much money needs to be raised? I’m just curious. I havent used Wolftever since they redid HBSP and I like the Wolftever ramp better. Glad something has been done. Must have been a little hard working on the dock with so many boats putting in. It was PACKED there and HBSP. I got there around 11:30 and decided to turn around and put in at Suck Creek and fish that side.
</p>

</p>

Greatquestion.How much more is needed ot add another float?</p>

Montoman

I agree that is is better than what was there but why make the walkway so long and only have one small dock? As many boats that use it every summer. It needed to have 3 floating docks and less walkway.

FishingwithRusty

he didnt give me a number on the cost of a float. he did say that the arched walk way and the float cost about the same because we had the conversation and i told him more float was needed.