Looking for someone to fish with

joshdosmil

Hey all, I'm looking for someone to fish with and learn from, I've just gotten into it the last 3 years or so and can't get enough! I'm 30yrs old and fish in the Cleveland and Chattanooga area and would really like to learn to fish from a boat, read electronics, and deeper water, I've been stuck on land for so far and just fishing the same spots over and over. So if anyone just wants to hang out and catch some fish or has a backseat available I don't mind splitting gas and buying lunch! I would really like to meet some more anglers and learn all I can, I just know there are plenty of people here with lots of experience and knowledge and if they would be willing to spend some time with me I would be extremely grateful. As always God bless and tight lines!

joshdosmil

The link isn't working for me it just says

"Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.
Go back to the previous page · Go to News Feed · Visit our Help Center"

fischnrod

Jerry Jones
January 10 at 5:39am · Catoosa Springs, GA ·

Going to start fishing club to learn an enjoy each other's company .If you don't want to hangout an fish an learn from one another this ain't the club for you!!!! We won't be doing tx an all that we will be sharing knowledge boats baits whatever it takes to make everyone a better angler IT AINT ABOUT MONEY .... But if you enjoy fishing talking fishing hanging out an fishing with other club members hit me up looking for stand up cool cats no buzzkillingtons allowed no haters just good dudes who want to make some friends an bring up their fishing game !!!!!#CHICLIFEFISHINGCLUB

joshdosmil

That sounds cool but I couldn't find it on Facebook, has he already started the group? I didn't see anything come up for "chiclifefishingclub" or any similar variations. Any help is greatly appreciated.

joshdosmil

Lx545 - 1/12/2018 6:44 PM

Where do you live? Whats your work schedule?

I live in Cleveland and at the moment I'm only working three days during the week and no weekends, at least not for the next couple of months.

Kirk

Bradley County Bass Club

www.3riversbassclub.com

We fish primarily the upper Chickamauga and the Hiwassee.

On Monday afternoons April through August we run a 3 hour dog fight 6-9PM out of the Agency Creek Ramp at 58 boat dock.

Information for both is on our website.

We will be having a members meeting on Thursday February 1, 2018 at the Hiwassee Firearms Classroom at 6:30PM if you want to stop by and meet some Cleveland fisherman.

jsb

PM me with phone number. Maybe we can hook up sometime. I fish mainly during the week. I'm old and boat is slow or vise verse.