Chick dam at lunch...

Tight_Lines

I fished below the Chick dam during my lunch today ( gotta get when i can get it!). Caught one two lb spot on a golden shad lipless Rapala. caught it behind Chatt state on past the boat ramp. water temp is still pretty warm and they were sending a bunch of water down the river. i am really wanting to get back into the white bass again and was hoping with the cold snap they would be back but no luck!! anyone else having any luck with white bass below the chick?
Thanks in advance and Good Fishing to all!

Tight_Lines

Jeep Fish,i am just bank fishing and my office is close enough and I set an alarm to get back in time. i dont have much "EXTRA" time right now so even 30 min is good to get out. though would be really hard to leave if fish were really biting!!

JEEPnFISH

I work at Lee Hwy. It has crossed my mind before to run to Wolftever or HBSP during my break. At best I would have 20 minutes to fish.

Troutbum

White bass have been hit or miss lately for me down there, but there are usually a few around. Best times are early morning at dawn or late evening around sunset. I work downtown and usually go before or after work if I fish during the week.