Melton Hill musky

Treed1

Went to Melton Hill last Sunday afternoon with shortfish we been trying for one of these Beasts for a couple of years finally hooked up.I had the lucky bite today Bo had one on but it didn't want to play

Attachments

• Musky2.jpg
    Musky2.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 395
  • Musky2.jpg
    Musky2.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 393

elwestb

That's great! I hooked one about 30 years ago at Woods Reservoir but that was all. The toothy critter came up to the top of the water and shook it's head and cut my line. But at least I got to see it!

churly

That's very cool!

BassERT

</p>

That is on my "list"</p>

WTG!</p>

</p>

emoCool </p>

hoop235

Congratulations!!!! The fish of a 1000 casts and something to be proud of in this area.
Just like "elwestb", I had one on at Dale Hollow lake several years back. I was tolling a "Spoon Plug" in 18' of water and thought I was hung on a stump until it started moving! Fought it for 5 mintutes or so until it got close to the boat and came to top of water and thrashed around and broke my line. It looked to be 30" or better. :-(

Nice Fish. South of the Mason/Dixon line that is a "reel" Trophy!!

Softbaitmaker

Back when I was a kid about 12 years old and we lived in Northern Illinois my father would take me fishing once in a while up in Wisconsin and we would fish for Musky's and Northern Pike. I caught 1 Musky in my life and I don't think it was as big as yours but it was my pride and Joy for all the trips we made. I caught quite a few Northerns but only that 1 Muskie. They are exciting on the end of your rod for sure........LOL

One fish off the bucket list. Good Fish!! Now is it going to take 10,000 casts to catch another one????