Boat Registration Decals

ThreeHourTour

Who do you guys recommend for decals? Saw several companies online, I'd like to use local if possible.

Thanks.

JEEPnFISH

If you want something custom some places around town make vinyl decals for cars. Maybe Fast Signs can help or maybe some print companies.

BulletTJ

If you want something custom contact DomedNumbers.com. They can make your registration numbers match the factory boat decals. They can do any color or flake you want.

jbh3

The last set I bought actually came from a Fedex/Kinkos store. They have a vinyl cutter and can make them pretty quickly.

Gator

Saw them at BPS and Cabelas, and a Marine dealer on Hwy 58 not fancy but nice. I bought some fancy ones on line but I can't remember where. I looked today at Sports Academy and didn't see any. The older I get the more I can't remember.

ThreeHourTour

You are correct Spurhunter. I'm looked at the ones at Academy. I'll probably just order online. I thought there might be a member or a local vendor that people had used.

chillerman69

I use Billy T's in Hixson. mine are 3 layers but you can use less or more colors. I wouldn't call them cheap but I get what I ask for

SpurHunter

ThreeHourTour - 7/24/2017 6:42 PM

You are correct Spurhunter. I'm looked at the ones at Academy. I'll probably just order online. I thought there might be a member or a local vendor that people had used.

I just used Instant Signs on Lee Hwy for some decals for my daughters boat. They were fast and very reasonable in my opinion.

I am sure we have a few members of Bass Boat Central on here
I am one
The person that most of BBC uses, and I have used as well is KandKustomshydrographics
He does awesome work
you can reach him at Kandkkustomz@aol.com

Gator

Try edecals.com. Pretty sure that's where mine came from. You can call them and they are really helpful plus fast service. Here's mine.

Attachments

• IMG_2560.JPG
    IMG_2560.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 289