Get drunk and total two boat and a dock.

elwestb

Re: Get drunk and total two boat and a dock....................................................

Wow! and they don't even have Riverbend!

Rob Lee

Re: Get drunk and total two boat and a dock....................................................

TWRA found the accident around 300 am. This is why I no longer fish at night. Be safe guys, Moron Alert is screaming red.

VolsFan24

Fishing at night isn't the problem. Run between the bouys and don't be drunk.

benchwarmer

RE: Get drunk and total two boat and a dock....................................................

Dont really think the night excuse is gonna hold up. More drunks and pill poppers on the lake during the day disguised as Moms, Dads, and even fishermen!

Rob Lee

Was not making any excuses for "night fishing". I was simply expressing a REASON that I now refrain from doing so. There is a difference. I agree it can be just as dangerous during daylight hours. However, in my humble opinion, I have a much greater chance of avoiding an impaired boat operator, thereby avoiding serious injury or even worse...death, if I can see them and hopefully take evasive action! Your chances of doing so are greatly diminished during the time of darkness. Especially if no running lights are displayed. See Hook1's post on 6-5-17 titled "Boat Operations At Night". My post was not an attempt to discourage anyone from fishing at night. Fish on brother. I hope you enjoy safe fishing whether daylight or dark.