Allow me to interduce myself....

Westsloper

Hello CFF world,

My name is Joey aka. Westsloper. I'm born, raised, and live in Colorado. I'm an avid outdoorsman. I spend much of my time hunting, hiking, and fishing with my wonderful wife and 3 girls. I've been all over the country fishing and hunting. I have family in Ooltewah, TN and try to make it down there a few times a year. I've only ever fished Lake Ocoee as my uncle has a cabin near there. Its been said that I might be a spammer but I assure you I am not. I have posted a few time about Piscifun not because I work for them but because I believe that their products are a great value. If I share my experience with a product its either because I like them and use them or I don't like them and I want to save other from wasting their money! Anyways I'm just here to pickup on some of the great fishing opportunities down south as I'll be down that way once in a while.

Tight lines,
Joey

churly

I'll trade you a bass trip for an elk hunt! Welcome!

churly

wow! Put me on an elk like that that and I'll take you a couple days a week for the rest of my life! Lol! Very nice bulls!

Westsloper

A lot of sweat, tears, time, miles, and work goes into finding elk like this! but the moment you throw it on your pack and head down the hill it all seems to be worth it!

churly

Just started heading west last year. Got my first Mulie in eastern Montana. Put in for the elk archery tag this year, drew the deer and antelope tag, but as soon as I can pull an elk tag, I'll be after them. Feel free to post up your hints on the hunting page, we would enjoy that