Piscifun Line Spooler

Westsloper

Has anyone used the Piscifun Line Spooler? I was given one as a birthday gift from my brother and I must say it's pretty sweet! I kinda of made fun of it when he gave it to me thinking it was a gimmick. But after using it one time I seen that it's a very useful tool! I use it everytime I respool. https://youtu.be/kpqbl4l9Kbg

Guys, the Westsloper doesn't work for Piscifun and he is just a loyal customer. The thing is that I put link of the piscifun forum competition outside CFF, like Google+ or other channels, to drive more traffic to participate in.

Rob Lee

I have the "American Premier" Ultimate Line Winding System. Looks the same as the Piscifun. Spinning reels are tricky, in that the head that holds the spool of line rotates (to prevent line twist) on the one I have. Baitcasters are breeze. I like it.

Rob Lee - 5/22/2017 9:43 PM I have the "American Premier" Ultimate Line Winding System. Looks the same as the Piscifun. Spinning reels are tricky, in that the head that holds the spool of line rotates (to prevent line twist) on the one I have. Baitcasters are breeze. I like it.
</p>

Rob, I know the Premier you mentioned. The truth is that the patent is shared by 2 guys. We have authorization from one of the two. The other guy... That's the truth</p>