Hello

Rob Lee

Hello from Ooltewah. My name is Rob and I retired last August at age 60. Moved here eleven years ago from Knoxville. I fished Douglas, Cherokee and Norris most of my adult life. I primarily fish Grasshopper Creek area on the Chick. I primarily fish alone. Did really well on the crappie this year. My last trip was Thursday and did not do too well. Time to bass fish. Proud Navy veteran.

BulletTJ

Hello Rob. I fish out of Grasshopper pretty often. I have a red and sand colored Bullet. Give me a yell when you see me.

Rob Lee

thanks Jarhead. I was up on the creek today. Lost a real pig. (Zoom trick worm) I watched a guy catch a huge bass over near the beach area at the camping area. He was on the bank and could not horse it up. A lady or girl was fishing there also...she went down the bank and lipped the bass for him. My kind of woman.

Rob Lee

thanks Jarhead. I was up on the creek today. Lost a real pig. (Zoom trick worm) I watched a guy catch a huge bass over near the beach area at the camping area. He was on the bank and could not horse it up. A lady or girl was fishing there also...she went down the bank and lipped the bass for him. My kind of woman.

Rob Lee

wormman

Welcome Rob. I am a ex jarhead, 70 yrs old and semi retired but I fish more than I work! Maybe we can get together sometime and have a old folks tournament.