Jr. Golf Clubs, great price....FREE!!!!

Jmax

I was going through some stuff cleaning out and throwing away. Came across some golf clubs that belonged to my son when he was just a little fellow. Way to nice to just throw away. They are considered Jr. Clubs. The length of the putter is 33 inches. The four clubs are 36 inches. There is a putter, a 4, 5, 7 and 9 iron. There are two steel shafts and two composite shafts. If you have a small child or a grand son who might be interested in whacking around a gold ball these might be of interest. These are not the toy kind, they are for real golf clubs for a child.

Free to the first one who says they want them. Put the reply on here and pm me.

emoThumbsup Jmax

Attachments

• Picture0213171229_1.jpg
    Picture0213171229_1.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 331

Jmax

SoddyDaddy - 2/14/2017 9:07 AM

How old was you son when he used them? I have an 8yr old and would be interested if they fit.

Thanks

Yep, about that age, he should be able to use them. You could even use the putter but you would have to bend over. emoBigsmile It is really not so much the age as the height of your son. I believe these are about 6 to 8 inches shorter then adult clubs. How would you like to get them? Jmax

Jmax

tn_hunter - 2/16/2017 1:25 PM

Are they still available?

I still have then but SoddyDaddy is suppose to get them this coming week. If he changes his mind I will let you know.