Congrats to Choo-Choo Snake-Man!

Jmax

Got a couple of pictures from James, he was all excited about getting a new-to-him new boat!!!! Got to admit it is preeeedie!!! I wondered how long he would go without a big bass boat. emoAngel After selling his old one I wonder if he will change his name on the forum, really does not fit now, maybe new one, FX21netman. emoTongue

Has a 250Sho, 101 lb thrust trolling motor and all the bells and whistles. emoWorthy I asked him if I could post the pictures and he said, go for it. Very nice boat! Is that one of your daughters standing by you in that one picture? emoBigsmile Jmax

Attachments

• IMG_2923.jpg
    IMG_2923.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 338
  • IMG_2928 (Copy).jpg
    IMG_2928 (Copy).jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 349

ChooChooSnakeMan

Thanks Jim, Yes I feel very blessed and your comment about one of my daughters being in the picture is very funny, you know that is Connie, my wife, in the pic. She of course will love your comment. As I said I'm a very blessed man:) The boat was originally a Skeeter factory demo boat that they took to shows and gave a few rides in. That is why the trailer has the Minn-Kota and Humminbird signs. Because it was a factory boat it pretty much had all the options at that time except power poles. Optional color package, Upgraded Fortrex 101 with built in sonar wiring, padded deck, upgraded color side scan humminbirds, oxygenators in the live wells, disc brakes on both axels which was an option at the time. Anyway I spoke to the guy who purchased it from Skeeter with only 10 hours on it. He put 260 hours on it and hit something and needed a totally new lower unit and prop. He decided to take advantage of Yamaha's offer to put the new generation power head on it which has 52 hours on it so it is broken in. Basically it is a very low hour new engine. I got a new factory FX21 cover with it along with 2 years of no deductible Yamaha YES warranty. All bass boats are really more expensive than they should be but I got tired of looking and when I found this one at Wieda's Marine I decided it was time especially after I leaned the history of the boat and talked with the owner who verified everything the dealer was telling me. I'm lucky to have an understanding wife who is not only in my eyes beautiful but very supportive of my hobbies. As far as my forum name, I don't know, I thought about changing it to ChooChooBugMan now that I'm in the Skeeter family but I've been ChooChooSnakeMan for so long I'm just going to keep that name, after all I've not changed - same old me, what you see is what you get and I loved my Viper that I had for 12 years so to remember it ChooChooSnakeMan is what I am emoLaugh . Thanks for posting the pics and I look forward to holding down your back seat and netting your fish this year and seeing everyone on the water. Hopefully we will have an early, long spring with stable water levels. emoParty

Gator

That is a beautiful boat. Congrats!!

Smalliefan2

Congratulations on the new ride. Looks very sharp. Also, congrats on a supportive and understanding wife.

Jmax

ChooChooSnakeMan - 1/29/2017 6:34 PM

your comment about one of my daughters being in the picture is very funny, you know that is Connie, my wife, in the pic. She of course will love your comment. emoParty

emoBigsmile I got to keep on her good side so she will let you go with me. emoAngel Jmax

elwestb

Good for you James!

Hook1

That's sweet! Nothing like an upgrade in size and speed. It is faster than the Stinger right? Lol

northlight9

Congrats, that is a good looking boat.

ChooChooSnakeMan

Hook1 - 1/30/2017 10:13 AM

That's sweet! Nothing like an upgrade in size and speed. It is faster than the Stinger right? Lol

Thanks everyone, I am very proud of my new to me ride and yes it is faster than the Stinger which I am keeping. It is so nice to have the Stinger sitting in the garage all loaded and ready to go. The Stinger actually fishes like a much bigger boat than the 17'2" that it is. It does drive me crazy if I have to cover much water in it though. After riding around with Jmax cruising at warp + speeds the Stinger 33 mph cruise seems like crawling emoLaugh .