Patriots vs Falcons!!!! Superbowl

derek81

BRamsey - 1/23/2017 12:42 AM

Hope Tom and the Pats put a whippin on them old dirty birds and send em flockin back to Atlanta!

What? I think you need to be put in time out for that comment Bob.

Oldman

after tom gets put on his arse a few times they will realize the dirty birds have risen. just hide and watch.

FishingwithRusty

i hadn't watched a single Atlanta game til yesterday and have to save I was impressed with how well they handled the packers. should be a good game. brady has shown on more than one occasion that he doesn't like getting hit and if they can knock him around some early it definitely rattles his cage but if they don't get pressure on him it will be a long days for the falcons.

Smalliefan2

Growing up in an old AFL city in the 60's, the most hated team was and still is the NE Patriots. Couldn't stand them. Hasn't changed. Atlanta did look good dismantling the Packers.

Jmax

I hope like heck the Falcons win but my gut tells me the Patriots will. I sure would like to see my gut be wrong. :( Jmax

Blue76

I don't think the Pats can slow down the Falcons offense... But I am not sure Atlanta can stop the Pats offense either. I think it will be a high scoring game and whoever drops the most passes or turns the ball over will lose. Basically whoever doesn't beats themselves...

Prediction- Falcons 41- Pats 37

bronzeback45

FishingwithRusty - 1/23/2017 12:01 PM i hadn't watched a single Atlanta game til yesterday and have to save I was impressed with how well they handled the packers. should be a good game. brady has shown on more than one occasion that he doesn't like getting hit and if they can knock him around some early it definitely rattles his cage but if they don't get pressure on him it will be a long days for the falcons.
</p>

Brady, will try and tattle, if he even gets bumped! Hope the Falcons put a good Ole southern wooing on them pats. I loved it when Eli and company gave them there 1st loss when they were undefeated, leading up to the superbowl, and the Giants were 8-8 going into the playoffs....That was classic. GO FALCONS!!! Hate the pats, and the Cowboys. Been a falcons fan since the barkowski days.</p>

hoop235

I think the key will be the Falcons defense. They've grown up a lot this year but this will be their biggest test by far. I feel good about the Falcons scoring points but can they stop Brady is the question?? I sure hope they can because just like Bronzeback45 I hate the Pats, (Pats = "cheaters") Cowboys and the Saints. Been a Falcons fan since early 70's. GO BIRDS and RISE UP!!!!!!
Should be a high scoring affair but I think Falcons win.

lafae7

It's Going to be great. I keep hearing about the falcons offense, but what y'all don't realize that the patriots have the #1 defense in the league. I'm going to say the pats take it.

Prediction: Patriots 42 Falcons 17