Hydro turf, seadek, etc

Flipman93

Carpet in the hydrosport is getting close to worn out. Looking into a foam/padded substitute. One for easy clean, two for comfortablilty. My question is does anyone have experience with the foam decking. Or does anyone know where I could order it by the roll since they don't make a kit for the older boats.

SHane

When I talked to the salesman at Bass Pro, he said it gets really hot, just like any rubber floor would in the sun. He also said it stretches quite a bit and can be out of shape when it is hot, but always seems to go back when it cools. He did not like it at all and tried to steer me away from it. He did say it was easy to clean.

Flipman93

Hmm interesting. That's the first I've heard of it getting really hot and stretching. Do you know which brand they use on their tracker line?

Buoy-Master

Look up Stewart Products and call them. Located in Nashville. Chris Stewart is the main manufacure of that stuff and ALOT more. Bass Pro is just a sales guy....go to the source. I put the Sea deck for Kayaks in mine and no...it doesn't move. We have sample cut outs at our shop also...

Flipman93

Ok thanks I'm just looking into deferent options right now just curious if the sea deck stuff is more comfortable than standing on carpet all day