New from Whitwell, TN

SHane

This is our first post. My son and I have started bass fishing in the last year. We have thought about trying some tournaments in 2017 and wanted to post. Maybe y'all can bring us along and teach us how to get started here.

SHane

That would be good advice. I believe hunting and fishing keeps kids out of trouble, but he is a sophomore at UTC and keeping him debt free in college is priority #1. Jona Winn at Nicajack Marine is in the process of helping us get an '86 Ranger with a 115 Mercury fixed up to fish in January 2017 because our other boat motor has given up on us.

SHane

That would be good advice. I believe hunting and fishing keeps kids out of trouble, but he is a sophomore at UTC and keeping him debt free in college is priority #1. Jona Winn at Nicajack Marine is in the process of helping us get an '86 Ranger with a 115 Mercury fixed up to fish in January 2017 because our other boat motor has given up on us.

SHane

Ok, thanks to everyone for the welcome. What do I need to be doing to get ready for the CFF tournaments?

SHane

Was great to hear from you Saturday Stratos 201. Seems like everyone on here is very nice and ready to help newcomers. Wanted to say thanks for the help.

stockcarm14

Welcome. Remember everyone on here tells the truth when you ask them questions I mean after all were all fishermen/women. We don't tale tales lol

SHane

On highway 41 at the bottom of Anderson Ridge. Green building on the right if you are coming from Jasper.

camaro88z

Welcome. There is alot of great info here. Plenty of great fisherman. Such a good form for any angler to be apart of.

Kickerfish

SHane - 11/30/2016 12:15 PM

On highway 41 at the bottom of Anderson Ridge. Green building on the right if you are coming from Jasper.

Ohhhh, okay. I've seen the building. I've been looking for someone local to take a look at a boat for me.