Hey Craig, you out there?

Jmax

The early predictions on Bowl games has your VT Hookies going up against my AR Hogs! emoDance They are saying if that comes to pass it will be one of the best bowl games to watch this year. emoThumbsup

WOOOOOOOOO-PIG-SOOOOOOIIIIIEEEEE! GO RAZORBACKS!!!!!!! emoBigsmile Jmax

stockcarm14

I think it would be a good one. VT has a had a good year. There are few teams in would like to see play each other. To bad they don't let fans vote on some of the bowl games to get our perspective on what we would like to see. Would actuallyAkers since you would have alot more viewers and would probably sell alot more tickets

foodsaver

We should watch it together assuming we make it. After that game against GT I am not sure we can win the last 2!!!

foodsaver

looks like the belk bowl it is. I know one thing. I'll roast some hog on the smoker, and hopefully my hokies will roast the hogs on the field!

Jmax

foodsaver - 12/5/2016 8:38 AM

looks like the belk bowl it is. I know one thing. I'll roast some hog on the smoker, and hopefully my hokies will roast the hogs on the field!

HA! emoLaugh OK, I will have roasted Turkey that day. I bought an extra when they were on sale at Thanksgiving so it sounds like that will be a good day to have it. emoTongue Jmax