Fishing buddy

Trout Slayer

Hi I'm new to the forum my name is Adam I'm 33 married with 3 kids I live in Georgia work in Tennessee obtain both state license I'm also a veteran of the good old U.S. of A. and was wandering if anyone fishes alone and was looking for someone to fish with I have all my own gear rods reels tackle etc..I have transportation to and from also I have no problems helping paying for expenses gas food etc. just let me know if you are interested and I look forward to meeting you

Oh I almost forgot I fish for trout, crappie ,bass ,blue gill and anything in between and if fly fishing is something that you have considered but never tried I have more than enough gear for me and another person maybe more and would be glad to pass along any and all knowledge I have of this fantastic sport thanks again

herndon

Hey Adam. I have gotten my gear ready to fly fish and no one to go with. I have tried to go with the fly shop on their outings a couple of times and once I was busy and the other they cancelled. I have researched a little about the Hiwassee and went years ago below Center Hill Dam. I am from the Center Hill area and have lived in Chattanooga for 15 years now. I also have some friends at church that are buying equipment to go in the future. I don't have a boat, but have responded to Bigman on the forum for crappie. I need to buy waders and a net, then I am ready.

Trout Slayer

Herndon if you give me a call tomorrow around 430 in the evening we can talk about setting something up and maybe doing some fly fishing also I have some extra gear so depending on size I may have a pair of waders you can use till you get yours call me we can hash out the details #423 618 3230

herndon

Adam, I'm sorry, I just realized I dialed the wrong number. I was looking at the wrong post. I used my smart phone to dial what I thought was your number from the CFF post. I'll try back tomorrow. I ended up calling someone by the name Nick and left a message. He hasn't responded. Probably had a big question mark on his head.

Mark Herndon

Lx545

I live in Ringgold also. I could use some company sometimes. 31 here. I try and go weekly. My grandpa or my brother in law go sometimes but my backseat is usually open lately. Especially in the cooler weather lol.

Trout Slayer

Lx545 thanks for the offer #423 618 3230 text or call best time around 430 in the evening leave a msg if I don't answer thanks again

Randy H

Herndon & Troutslayer,

I fly fish too! Keep me in mind if you'd like someone to tag along. Not the most experienced at it...but still love to get out. I to am new to Chattanooga 6 months. Looking for pointers on where some of the best shore fishing can be found until it gets a little warmer for the kayak or canoe.

herndon

Had a great time on the Hiwassee last weekend. I'll try to post a picture.
I was trying to set up a trip to Center Hill below the dam. Suppose to be larger trout up there. I grew up near there.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 329
  • IMG_0348.JPG
    IMG_0348.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 336
  • IMG_0355.JPG
    IMG_0355.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 307

herndon

This is a friend from church that is just getting started in fly fishing. He smoked me and his son. He caught two within about 20 minutes and one was a good size. It isn't showing up, but if you click on the FullSizeRender it should pop up.

Mark

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 331

BigFishMagnet

hey bigfishmagnet here (usally people fishing withme get the big ones) Is center hill where caney fork is located. i here is really good but don't know thing about it. ive got extra waders and would lve to hook up an fish it