High Tide in knoxville

crossbow6854

I know alot of the vols main players were out and if not, it might have been a closer game. Not a win but a closer game! Next week will be one more game and I believe Bama will be ready, after seeing how they came out against the vols. The vols have a great team and a good coach, so I believe texas a-m just might get a dose of their own medicine. All I can say is ROLL!!!!! TIDE!!!!! emoHoppingmad emoWorthy emoUpsmile emoBang emoBang

flpper

Don't blow -off A&M so easy; they're the ones that beat us up so badly last week. I would rather play 10 games like Tn./A&M than 1 like yesterday. I'll pull for Bama when they play OSU; but the Aggies got me next week.

BulletTJ

I do agree IF and that is a BIG IF we weren't so beat up it would have been a much closer game. At the start of the season we had depth at most positions, but injuries have taken care of us having depth. Bama's defense is without a doubt the best defense in the nation. You can tell they have had the #1 recruiting class for the last 6 years. The Tide has more depth at Kicker than we do on the O Line. Texas A&M will be the Tides first real test. GO VOLS!

elwestb

I think that the Tide will be able to handle the Aggies. Tennessee had 684 yards of total offense on A&M yet they only had 163 total yards on Alabama. Yes, Tennessee has had a rash of injuries an the Aggies have had a week off to rest up but I still think the Tide will be fine. I still don't think that Alabama has played their best game! RTR!

decaturbullet

The Tide Rolled for sure!! Don't think VOLS could beat them healthy but may of been a little more respectable!! VOLS played like 17 walk-ons Saturday!! Good grief they are beat up!! That said the tide is going to be hard to knock off the throne!!