Terrova to fortrex?

sam i am

Love my Terrova but I HATE the mounting bracket! I have to step over my flush mounted electronics on the bow to step on the pedel to deploy it. I've not busted my ass yet but it will happen for sure. I see that the new Terrova has a traditional fortrex looking mounting bracket with a pull cord. Just wondering if it's possible to buy a fortrex mounting bracket and put my Terrova on it?
Any thoughts?

djsmarinelectronics

That would be a great question for MK Customer Service, they are great at answering questions out of the box; 800/227-6433

sam i am

After calling coustomer support it seems that there's no way to mount a Terrova on a fortrex base. Not yet any way. Let some good ol boys get ahold this and I'm sure some wrenches and a cold beer could make this happen.

hindslg

look at a Minn Kota MKA-47 Universal Mounting Bracket is just used one on a maxxum to ulterra which has the same holes as a terrova.

sam i am

Thanks for the link but that's not what I'm looking for. I'm wanting my Terrova to deploy from a fortrex mount. I love the features of the Terrova I just hate the way it is all the way forward. Minnkota is about to come out with the ultarix witch is what I'm wanting to kinda match.

porthos33

Sam I've looked everywhere for yah and I can't find anyone that has done this. Dude Ultrex is the way to go. it's truly the greatest thing ever!