How about those VOLS!!!!

BulletTJ

Finally shut up the Gators big mouths. GO VOLS!!!!!!!

BulletTJ

This team NEVER gives up. They finally have learned how to finish. Our defense shut down the Gators and our best 3 D players were hurt.
The VOLS have the heart of a LION.

jdw2920

i feel like he holds them back as they still cant put 4 qtrs together so they hold the game decenlty close then try and turn it on. im hoping the next 3 weeks they really turn the corner

decaturbullet

I was there and it was awesome to say he least!! The crowd(second half) was out of this world loud!! First half lot of moans and groans!! Hahaha never really been any where that loud!! Heard Rocky top all night in my head!! Go VOLS !! Should of been around 21-17 first half!! A lot of drops and mistakes!! Really should of blowed Florida out!!

Jmax

OK, I will concede on this one. emoWorthy TN played a hell of a second half. Thought it was over and I thought the Gators were going to win. Jones rallied his players, if you missed his half time interview he said exactly what he was going to do and the players did exactly what he said would happen. That is good coaching there. emoThumbsup Got the momentum now to just keep it. Jmax