FLW / BFL

smalliemouth

I fished it this year with mountain division and qualified for regional at chic, ill fish it again next year if they don't go somewhere far away.

Mr. S

Just out of curiosity, where would someone start? Say I wanted to fish as a co-angler in the FLW tour. Correct me if I'm wrong but I wouldn't think you can just go to the FLW site and sign up to fish the circuit with out qualifying can you?

Trickwrm

Pretty sure you can fish as a coangler on tour, the top X amount of guys from the Costa series 2016 standings will get priority entry into the tournaments on 2017 though according to the rules on their website. I read the rules for Costa series and it grants that opportunity to the top x amount of guys from the BFL series so I would assume they do the same for the tour in order to give that career progression feeling.

Blue76

I think I am going to fish choo choo as a co angler next year. I wish they had a division that fished guntersville , nickajack and Chickamauga. Maybe even tims Ford

Need to find a boater to link with.

Greg.

Blue76

I think about October. My daughter fished in some BFLs last year and if I remember correctly she got her schedule around then.

Trickwrm

Ok, I know the tour and Costa series schedules are out just wasn't sure when the bfl released theirs. I've never fished the bfl but I used to fish the bassmaster weekend series. I'm hoping itll be a good time.

Trickwrm

If you want to do the Choo Choo division and need/want a travel partner, let me know. I don't know anyone down here and I'm always willing to make new friends and help split travel costs. I'm still up in the air about which division I want to fish but I can already guess that I won't have the money to fish the Coasta series and I did just buy the annual AL license on Aug 31 so I might as well put it to use and learn some stuff about the G.

stuckinthetrees

I bought my membership and plan to fish some BFLs as a co angler in the Volunteer division maybe some Choo Choos as well. This will be my first year.

Kickerfish

I fished the Choo Choo division this year as a co-angler. I am sitting the super tournament out this weekend. I fished the other 1 day tournaments and had a blast. I too wish they would bring it to other lakes. Guntersville was a tough bite all year for me. I didn't catch a limit all year and am sitting 9th in points. I am hoping to be in that Top 50 cut after this weekend and qualify for the Regional. I am probably going to try to fish the trail next year as well.

Trickwrm

Looks like the schedule is going to work out well, called my buddy to tell him that I may not be able to be in his wedding because it conflicts with the regional date next October. So I've got that going for me, which is nice.